Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing, or other special needs!
If you’re looking for an app that allows you to annotate anything on your screen, check out Presentify. Presentify is a macOS menu bar app that helps users “give better presentations, online classes, or video tutorials by letting you annotate any screen, highlight your cursor, and more.”
While using the app, you’ll be able to annotate anything on the screen including videos, PDFs, images, code, etc.
With Presentify, you can:
- Draw anywhere, anytime
- Draw on or annotate any screen you wish. Simply select Annotate Screen from the menu bar and start doodling
- A lot of drawing shapes are available as well as text
Other features include:
- Works on iPad connected to a Macbook via Sidecar, Astropad, or Duet
- Compatible with all video calling software like Google Meet, Zoom, Skype, and more
- Handy control panel to switch between different annotation tools and colors
- Ability to highlight your mouse pointer to grab the attention of your audience
- And much, much more!
Check Presentify out on the App Store to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com.
I’d like to take a moment to thank InTRAC, the Indiana Telephone Relay Access Corporation for sponsoring our transcript today. You can find out more about InTRAC at relayindiana.com.
That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.