Last week I wrote about SafePath’s EZEdge Transition Wheelchair Ramp. Yet another available product from SafePath is their EZCurb Wheelchair Ramp. The EZCurb Wheelchair Ramp is designed to provide “ramped access and vertical barrier removal where there is a single path-of-travel requirement.”
The EZCurb Wheelchair Ramp can be used in both commercial environments and private residential use. EZCurb Wheelchair Ramps typically come in multiple sections for ease of installation and can be installed permanently or temporarily.
Overview of EZCurb Wheelchair Ramps:
- Designed for commercial or private residential use where there is no door swing interference with the side curbs that come standard with this product
- Reflective tape can be provided for the top of the curbs to alert users of the vertical edge of each ramp
- A coating can also be provided if the reflective/stripped tape is not wanted
- Reflective tapes are available in red/white or yellow
- EZCurb Ramps come in standard widths of 48″ wide and are available from 2″ to 5.5″ in height
- You can also speak with SafePath’s sales and design team if custom sizes are necessary
- Solid, durable, and without weight limitations
Click here to learn more!