A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about a portable, modular ramp system called Roll-A-Ramp. In addition to offering ramps to help individuals into homes, buildings, and vans, they also offer a solution to help users get into boats: introducing the Roll-A-Ramp Boat Ramp System!
The Roll-A-Ramp Boat Ramp System makes it ideal to load or unload passengers, pets, and supplies. You can use the system as a gangway from dock-to-shore, dock-to-boat, boat-to-boat, or riprap-to-boat. It can be used as a fully portable gangway or gangplank.
Overview of Roll-A-Ramp Boat Ramp System:
- Available in 22″, 26″, 30″, and 36″ widths and at various lengths
- You have the option to add handrails to one or both sides for added comfort and stability
- Ramps 11′ and longer will require support stands
- Aerospace 6061 aluminum with a T6 Rockwell hardness
- Strong and lightweight – supports up to 1,000 pounds
- Will not rust or corrode
- Flexible – add ramp sections as needed to change the length
- 10-year unconditional warranty
Click here to learn more!