Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing, or other special needs!
If you’re searching for a child-safe messenger, check out the Kinzoo Family Messenger App. Kinzoo is the “world’s first kid-proof messenger designed to keep children safe.”
Unlike other messenger apps, this app is free from the pressures of likes and follower counts. It is designed to foster a “meaningful, authentic connection” between children and their loved ones.
Other features include:
- Easy-to-use, highly interactive interface that allows users to text, video call, send memes, and more
- Designed around Kinzoo’s 3 C’s:
- Connection, creativity, and cultivation
- No phone number or data plan is necessary; only requires a device and a WiFi connection
- Works on iOS and Android devices
Visit Kinzoo.com to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com.
I’d like to take a moment to thank InTRAC, the Indiana Telephone Relay Access Corporation for sponsoring our transcript today. You can find out more about InTRAC at relayindiana.com.
That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.